What is Secutor Cybersecurity Management System (SCMS)?
Secutor Cybersecurity Management System (SCMS) is a human-centric cybersecurity-driven service aimed at assessing, reviewing, and identifying various IT vulnerabilities for client organizations. We seek to understand, learn, and build trust with our clients; and help preemptively identify problems before a malicious or mischievous hacker attacks your system.
With this system, Secutor uses both analytical tools and generative techniques to help clients see how their information technology systems could look in the future. Through the use of several industry-proven tools, Secutor can rebuild, fix, or reboot your organizational information technology security system while keeping continuously evolving compliance standards in mind. We also provide non-technical security training based on your organizational structure.
To learn more about the Secutor Cybersecurity Management System:
Our expert consultants help navigate challenging IT cybersecurity systems using the SCMS process to avoid common pitfalls and maximize your organization’s protection of confidential internal and client data. Our services include:
- Where are you now, where do you need to be?
- Interviews with staff
- Review existing policies and procedures
- Comparison to relevant regulations
- Understand your organization’s network security architecture
- Prioritize remediation thru a combination of asset value, vulnerability severity, and exposure to threat sources
- Cyclical practice of identifying, classifying, remediating and mitigating vulnerabilities
- Utilize customized Secutor security services to help protect your IT assets
- Defend against ransomwares and other attacks with effective security methodologies and systems
- Act precisely, immediately contain and remediate attacks to reduce data loss
- Secure devices within your network and block hackers’ attempts at stealing your data
- Continuously detect & protect against malwares, viruses, and cyber hacking
- Audit and remediate network architecture flaws that affect security posture
- Review gaps and recommend changes to optimize network security architecture
SCMS cost varies according to your organization’s needs, team structure, and size. Please inquire for more information.