JP is an experienced executive with a combination of information technology, information assurance, start-ups and business development background, with a resilient emphasis on achieving customer satisfaction. He has a strategic ability to achieve results through the proper application of technology to business challenges. He has also been successful in the management of multi-million dollar projects and recovery of failing programs through completing tasks on time and under budget.
JP has experience with Information Assurance/Network Security Management, technology, privacy, audit, architecture, regulatory compliance, and governance. He is also experienced in compliance and auditing tasks performed for NIST, FISMA, NIACAP, DIACAP, DCID 6/3, SOX and ICD 503 Certification and Accreditation exercises, and is knowledgeable in COBIT, PCI and HIPPA compliance.
- Guidance to Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 2 and preparation for Level 3 achievement.
- Certified Six Sigma Specialist with a strong foundation for process improvement
- Veteran with an active TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Program/Project Management
- Certification & Accreditation
- Incident Response
- Governance/Risk/Compliance (GRC)
- Continuity/Disaster Recovery Planning
- Vulnerability Management/Assessment
- Business Development
- Information Systems (IS) Audit
- Virtualization/Cloud Computing
- Security Assessment and Authorization
- Configuration Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Access Control
- Malware Analysis